SKM has the amazing opportunity this week to be listed on Huobi Global, one of the top crypto exchanges in the world, and we need your help.
Huobi’s FastTrack is a weekly voting contest, where 4 out of 5 projects have a chance to be listed on the exchange, and SKM has an incredible shot of winning the third round of the contest.
Every vote counts; so here are ten reasons why you should vote for SKM:
1. Communication is at the core of everything we do online. SKM provides global access to a secure communication network that enables user privacy and data ownership, all in one place.
2. SKM is creating an ecosystem powered by blockchain technology that will break through firewalls, assure your anonymity, and guarantee content and data privacy.
3. ALLY, the first application built on Skrumble Network (SKM), is the most advanced social media decentralized application (dApp) in the world right now and has over 150K users.
4. SKM is developing a comprehensive communication layer that developers can use to build other innovative technologies on top of.
5. On SKM, all data is owned by the user. SKM will have no access to any user data.
6. SKM’s public blockchain’s objective is straightforward: process enough Transactions Per Second for decentralized communication.
7. SKM’s advisors are well known in the finance and crypto industry, and they have been there supporting us since the beginning.
8. SKM has a big presence in China and Korea, with Asia being the dominant region for cryptocurrencies.
9. Some big companies around the world don’t care about the user’s online privacy and security. We do at SKM.
10. Free speech and freedom of communication are being attacked around the world. SKM is providing the tools needed to fight back against large companies and intermediaries.
Ultimately, listing on Huobi would result in our project getting a lot more exposure, helping us to discover new talent, or expanding our message faster and stronger.
If you think our 10 reasons are compelling, don’t forget to vote for SKM on the Huobi Fast Track voting on the 27th!
Huobi page: https://www.hbg.com/en-us/
Information about the voting format: https://huobiglobal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000282541-FastTrack-Phase-1-Vote-to-List-Premieres-June-13
Don’t forget to tweet your support to SKM on Twitter with the hashtag #voteSKM and tag @HuobiGlobal
About Skrumble Network
Skrumble Network (SKM) is a new, innovative public blockchain that is uniquely optimized for secure communication-centric connections and transactions, decentralized applications, and offers a communication layer for developers to build into any application. With no middle entity or centralized server host in between to censor, block or manipulate any data, Skrumble Network’s blockchain and decentralized applications aim to be a catalyst for data privacy and help to truly democratize communication on a global scale. For more information, please visit https://skrumble.network/.