Hi everyone and welcome to the December monthly updates!
As we’re nearing the end of 2018 I think it’s super important to touch on some of the incredible things the Skrumble Network project has accomplished since launching earlier this year, and also set expectations for the rest of the year.
Key Skrumble Network Dates
- Skrumble Network project launch in February 2018.
- Hosted first ever SKRUMBLENETCON at the Skrumble Technologies Inc’s Toronto office on February 24, 2018.
- Published Skrumble Network whitepaper in March 2018.
- Eric Lifson spoke at Token Sky Event in front of 5,000 people in Seoul, Korea on March 14, 2018.
- Hit goal of 50,000 members in Skrumble Network online Telegram community.
- Top community member stopped by the office to meet the team: https://vimeo.com/267322779/14548a4002
- On May 5, 2018 we met our hard cap, selling out in under an hour.
- Listed on first global exchange, Gate, on May 10, 2018. Boosted Gate’s listing on CoinMarketCap from 15 to 12 in the first 24 hours of listing. Saw $30 Million USD in volume exchange hands and token value increased over 130%.
- Listed on 3 global exchanges: Gate, Lbank, Coinbene
- Announced Masternodes and Grandmasternodes information to public on July 3, 2018.
- Public release of Ally in Beta on August 1, 2018.
- SKM World Tour 2018 kick off on August 7 in Shanghai, China. Over 14 cities were visited by the Skrumble Network team. The team that covered Europe had the opportunity to interview some very influential people in the technology and blockchain space to gain some incredible marketing insights for Skrumble Network and Ally.
- Hosted SKM airdrop on Ally in September 2018.
- Skrumble Network released document highlighting first round of actual utility for SKM in Ally.
- Released an office walkthrough video so community could who and where we are on September 27, 2018.
- Hit goal of 100K users on Ally by end of October 2018.
- Launch of private alpha TestNet (LUNA) in December 2018.
- TODAY!!! Cerebro: A blockchain visualizer showing live the block times and TPS of the LUNA TestNet: https://skrumblenetwork.github.io/cerebro/
- You can find the blockchain visualizer on our new Github page: https://github.com/skrumblenetwork
Upcoming Key Skrumble Network Dates
- Ally fully decentralized (storage and messaging) by end of December 2018
- MainNet launch Q1 2019
2018 has been an incredible year and we cannot wait to see what 2019 brings! A huge thanks to our entire SKM community, because we couldn’t have done any of it without your support!
The next update: Wednesday, January 2nd 2019!
See you then!
Skrumble Network is a completely new, innovative blockchain and application that centers on creating the most secure connections for communication possible. It will be a blockchain uniquely optimized for secure communication-centric connections and transactions, a decentralized social media communication application, and a communication layer for developers to build into any application. With no middle entity or centralized server host in between to censor, block or manipulate any data, Skrumble Network’s blockchain and application will be a catalyst for data privacy and help to truly democratize communication on a global scale.
Learn more about Skrumble Network by visiting Skrumble.network.