SKM is proud to announce that we have completed the first phase of migrating our code to the official public Skrumble Network GitHub to further enable rapid scalability and deployment on the network and expand our ecosystem. This will likely roll out on a weekly basis until the first phase of deployment is completed.
Here is a list of what’s been published so far for Phase 1:
- Transfers SKM to users to let them have transactions without any fees
- RPC server to communicate with SKM chain
- The data from SKM gas in blockchain and prepares a chart
- Library wrapper to work with SKM chain
- Backend for new SKM communication API using web3-skm-extend
- SKM Architecture diagram
- SKM tools are used to interact with SKM chain and to debug transactions
- Generate avatar for SKM users
We’ll be publishing updates regularly on GitHub as we go and will be making formal announcements to the community with each milestone we meet. The team continues to strive to meet its updated roadmap goals, with the eventual goal to reach full decentralization and full scalability.
With Skrumble Network, opening our code to the SKM community has always been a part of our mission, and we’re so excited to fulfilling that promise. Be sure to stay tuned for more updates!
About Skrumble Network
Skrumble Network is a completely new, innovative blockchain that centers on creating the most secure connections for communication possible. It will be a blockchain uniquely optimized for secure communication-centric connections and transactions, with no middle entity or centralized server host in between to censor, block or manipulate any data, Skrumble Network’s blockchain will be a catalyst for data privacy and help to truly democratize communication on a global scale.
Learn more about Skrumble Network by visiting skrumble.network.